“The Greater Fishers community has embraced the YMCA since it opened in 2002. In turn, the Fishers YMCA, its Board, management and staff have tailored their programs and activities to meet the needs of a youthful, growing community.”
President and CEO, Fishers Chamber of Commerce
Through the expansion of the Fishers YMCA, we’ll increase our ability to:
- Improve community health and wellness through a partnership with St. Vincent Health Care at the Fishers facility.
- Provide a safe, caring place for youth to be after school and during the summer
- Build relationships with the diverse populations in our community
- Offer even more values-based programs and services
- Help members of all ages improve their health
- Provide a place for spiritual reflection
Construction is complete. The project included collaboration with St. Vincent Health Care for the addition of a St. Vincent Health Care physical therapy clinic, dramatic expansions of the Wellness Center, Child Watch and multipurpose spaces. The lobby was renovated to include a non-denominational chapel.
This $1.5 million expansion is helping the Fishers YMCA continue to provide high-quality membership and program services that will set the stage for additional growth in the county in the future.